Vitamin D3 is often called the "sunshine vitamin", as it is the type of Vitamin D that is synthesised in the skin via exposure to sunlight. Vitamin D3 has several important functions in the body, including the maintenance of healthy bones and teeth, and is recommended as a dietary supplement for all adults by Public Health England.
- Vitamin D3 1000iu / 25mcgSpecial Price £7.49 Was £8.99
- Known as the "Sunshine Vitamin"
- Supports the immune system
- Supports nomal bones, teeth & muscle
- Supports normal function of the immune systems
- Approved By The Vegetarian Society
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Calcium 400mg with Vitamins A & DAs low as £4.79
- Contributes to normal muscle function
- Supports maintanance of bones and teeth
- Supports normal function of the immune system
- Approved by The Vegetarian Society
- Suitable For Vegetarians And Vegans
- Easy to swallow tablets