Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Zipvit’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Towers Business Park, Rugeley, Staffordshire, WS15 1UZ. Our company registration number is 3744193, England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Visit the website, and other sites accessible from the website
- Register with and buy products or services on the website
- Take part in promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires
- Contact us, for example in writing, call customer services.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We do not endorse these websites and have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
20th Anniversary Competition Terms & Conditions
- You must be 18 years or over at the time of entry to enter this prize draw.
- You must be resident in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) to enter this prize draw.
- The prize draw is not open to anyone associated with the promotion, including employees and officers of the Promoter and/or any member of Zipvit Ltd or their families and anyone professionally connected with the prize draw including (but not limited to) employees of the marketing partners used by the Promoter or agents.
- This prize draw is open from 00:00 on 25th February 2019 and closes at 23:59 on 31st March 2019.
- The winner of the prize draw will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries following the close of the prize draw under the supervision of an independent observer and will be notified via the email address held by the Promoter within 7 days of the closing date.
- The winner’s name will be published on Zipvit social media (including Twitter and Facebook).
- The winner will receive a £500 voucher to be used at John Lewis.
- By entering the prize draw you agree to any PR or marketing any member of Zipvit wishes to undertake to promote its websites or products (using the email address that you provided when you entered the prize draw).
- The prize cannot be exchanged, refunded or transferred. No cash alternative is available.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any disruption, delay or misdirection of entries, or for any server, system or network failures, malfunctioning or inaccessibility.
- The Promoter will not be liable for or accept any responsibility for any failure by the winner or any entrant to comply with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify without notice any entries that it believes are fraudulent.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
- Entry into the prize draw will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Promoter: Zipvit Ltd Limited a company registered in England and Wales (company number 3744193) whose registered office is at The Towers Business Park, Rugeley, Staffordshire, WS15 1UZ