Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Zipvit’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Towers Business Park, Rugeley, Staffordshire, WS15 1UZ. Our company registration number is 3744193, England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Visit the website, and other sites accessible from the website
- Register with and buy products or services on the website
- Take part in promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires
- Contact us, for example in writing, call customer services.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We do not endorse these websites and have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
- All prices shown on the website are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. We reserve the right to change prices at any time without notice to you (save that any changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation). Our registered VAT number is GB 729988360
- If your delivery address is within the United Kingdom, no additional taxes will be charged to you. If your delivery address is outside of the UK you may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for information