Our £20,751 St Giles Donation
We're delighted to be able to give our latest donation of over twenty thousand pounds to our local hospice, St Giles, to support the amazing work they do around Staffordshire.
We wouldn't be able to do this without the kindness and generosity of our customers. From us, and on behalf of St Giles Hospice, thank you all very, very much.
Our Other Charity Donations
We are very proud to have donated more than £550,000 to good causes and charities since our launch in 1999. Supporting our local community has always been an integral part of our business.
Our recent donations include:
- £20,751 donated to St Giles Hospice in May 2021
- £26,070 donated to St Giles Hospice in March 2020
- £28,758 donated to St Giles Hospice in January 2019
- £35,279 donated to Macmillan Cancer Support in June 2018
- £29,991 donated to Macmillan Cancer Support in June 2017
- £28,880 donated to Macmillan Cancer Support in April 2016
How you can help
We offer a selection of free gifts at the checkout, one of which is a £1 donation to charity. When selected we commit this amount to our nominated partner; most recently St Giles Hospice.
We are delighted to support St Giles Hospice, and to help fund their vital work supporting cancer patients and their families throughout Staffordshire.
I would like to personally thank our customers for selecting the charitable donation as your gift when shopping with Zipvit
Sarah Dinshaw, Zipvit General Manager