Take one to two tablets per day with water
Calcium is an essential mineral and a major component of teeth and bones
- Calcium contributes to normal blood clotting
- needed for the maintenance of normal bones
- contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- contributes to normal muscle function
- contributes to normal neurotransmission
- contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
- has a role in the process of cell division and specialisation
- is needed for the maintenance of normal teeth
- contributes to normal blood calcium levels
The added Vitamins A & D help the body to absorb the Calcium and makes this an ideal combination.
Calcium Carbonate Preparation (Maltodextrin), Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Flow Agents: Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin A, Vitamin D2.
|Nutrient||Average per serving||% NRV*|
*Nutrient Reference Value
The views expressed below are the personal opinion of Zipvit customers. Zipvit does not endorse these views, nor should they be regarded as health claims or medical advice.