Take one to two tablets per day with water
Calcium is an essential mineral and a major component of teeth and bones
- Calcium contributes to normal blood clotting
- needed for the maintenance of normal bones
- contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- contributes to normal muscle function
- contributes to normal neurotransmission
- contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
- has a role in the process of cell division and specialisation
- is needed for the maintenance of normal teeth
- contributes to normal blood calcium levels
The added Vitamins A & D help the body to absorb the Calcium and makes this an ideal combination.
Calcium Carbonate Preparation (Maltodextrin), Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Flow Agents: Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin A, Vitamin D2.
|Nutrient||Average per serving||% NRV*|
*Nutrient Reference Value