Take one tablet per day with water
Folic acid, also known as Folate, is a B vitamin which thought to be needed for cell replication and growth. Folic acid helps form building blocks of DNA, and building blocks of RNA, needed for protein synthesis in all cells. Therefore, rapidly growing tissues, such as that of a foetus, and rapidly regenerating cells, like red blood cells and immune cells, have a high need for folic acid. Folic acid deficiency results in a form of anaemia that responds quickly to folic acid supplementation.
Where is it found ?
Beans, leafy green vegetables, citrus fruits, wheat germ, and meat are thought to be good sources of folic acid.
- Folate contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- contributes to normal amino acid synthesis
- contributes to normal blood formation
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Dextrose, Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Flow Agent: Magnesium Stearate, Folic Acid.
|Nutrient||Average per serving||% NRV*|
*Nutrient Reference Value